Our Primary Care and Essential Support Clinic offers:
- HIV Medical Care
- Physical Assessments
- Lab Work for HIV Care
- Dental Services and Referrals
- Support Groups for HIV Positive Individuals
Our Integrated Care Clinic offers:
- Hepatitis A, B, C, and TB screening and diagnostic testing
- Sexually transmitted infections examinations, physical assessments, and referrals
- Confidential pre-test and post-test counseling for HIV/AIDS and TB
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) and Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) Education
- Women’s Health Services to women who are pregnant and co-infected with Hepatitis C and HIV.
Our 340B Drug Program offers:
- On-site Pharmacy services for PrEP/PEP and other non-narcotic medications.
Our Clinics are open 8:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, half-days on weekends, and closed on major holidays.